Broker Name:Larry Lane
Broker Address:17120 Dallas Parkway, Suite 240
Dallas, TX 75248
Franchisor will provide an initial training program and excellent ongoing support. Seller will assist with ownership transition.
- Prime Midwestern City
- Very stable economy - ranked as one of the most stable areas in the United States
- Not reliant on any one industry sector, Springfield has a diversified economy:
Huge business financial base
9 different colleges
Home of Bass Pro
New golf course being built by Tiger Woods
- Population 160k / but 100k+ commute to work in Springfield
Price JUST REDUCED! This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a turn-key franchise resale business located in a 4,500 square foot store is in a small strip shopping center with direct street frontage and excellent visibility from one of the most highly trafficked streets in the area. The store has production capabilities in house with all the latest equipment and technology available. There is plenty of capacity for additional revenue growth! The business has a very stable customer base built over 30 years of offering superior customer service, as evidenced by their online reviews and 4.6 Star Google rating!
The signs and graphics industry is a B2B service with professional clientele, providing signs and graphics solutions for the entire business community – every industry and for businesses large and small.
This B2B signs & graphics franchise offers:
* Business to Business Hours of Mon – Fri, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
* Recession resistant business
* High Repeat Customer rate
* Great Profit Margins!
* Light Manufacturing / Large Format Printing Environment – Clean and Neat!
* Professional and skilled employee franchise model
* Technology driven business supported by a World Class franchisor that receives the highest accolades in franchisee satisfaction!
No previous sign experience required as top-rated franchisor will provide initial training and ongoing support - solid staff will make for an easy ownership transition.
Many franchisees report being grateful to be part of a well-supported franchise system during the pandemic. They were impressed with the swift response the franchise leadership team took to manage the crisis and assist franchisees with alternative product lines and marketing suggestions.
The owner of this location is dealing with health issues and MUST SELL the business!
For more information, contact Larry Lane at 214-733-8282, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3rd Party Financing available
World Class Franchisor will provide an initial training program and excellent ongoing support.
Seller will assist with ownership transition.
National franchisor provides incredible marketing support and strong brand name recognition.
3 year average revenue of $505,565
3 year average earnings of $118,404
Assets of $50,000
Asking Price $317,500
3rd Party Financing available
Seller may consider minimum financing for qualified buyer.